Monday, October 02, 2006

Kurt Halsey is very cool




Well, Jennie started a blog. I got this one over a year ago, but I don't understand how to use it. I refuse to me a cluttered blogger, that's gross. And I don't want to be all emo and mopey on it and complain about, for example, the utter lack of Toblerone in my cupboard. Sad though that is.

I like this picture. This it totally how I sleep. Only my forehead isn't that big and my eyebrows are shorter and by hair is longer. But otherwise, yeah, totally.

And I like this one because it's me, too.




So then this is a narcissistic post? Maybe? Anyway, I like him; check him out. Makes me miss P-town.

He also draws cats a lot, which I like. Mine are currently tearing around the house and beating each other up. Well, as much as purebred Persians ever beat anyone up . . . they're cute. I like this drawing because I really DO need everyone to tell me what they need, it makes my life simpler - then I can just do whatever it is! Instead of guessing.

And finally, this one, because although I haven't found someone I need to worry about screwing things up with, I think this is a good reminder just the same:



Goodnight!

No comments: