Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cover Boy!

So I have these two purebred Persians, Sammy and Annie, and they're siblings. I don't show or anything, I just give them ping-pong balls and chase them around and cuddle them. Their breeder, Beth, took a bunch of pictures of them when they were wee bairns, and submitted some . . . . here's the e-mail I just got:

cover boy!
Purrkeepers
to me
More options 7:28 pm (19 minutes ago)


Hi Lisa,
Congrats to Sammy for making the cover of the 2007 International 365-kittens-a-year calendar! His pic also appears in May of the calendar. Here is the pic...




I had sent in all kinds of photos of both Sammy and Annabelle, but they just picked this single shot, so Annie didn't make the cut this year. But we will try again next year too!
I also entered a photo of my friends white Persian Gwen, and her pic appears in June.
Just thought I would let you know since this calendar would be available in your area also. You have bragging rights now for sure:)

Take care, and snuggles for the kids!
Purrs,
Beth


"Keep a purr close to your heart"
www.purrkeepers.com

So there you go. Now everyone run out and buy Sam-sam's calendar, he's a celebrikitty! He didn't appreciate it very much when I showed him his picture though, ah well. He did like the kitty caviar from the vet though - I believe it is some kind of fish flake. It smells like gross.

No comments: