Monday, January 26, 2009

Excerpts from gChat: They had sex and she was bald?

I think I'll start doing these now and then. There are so many funny exchanges. Don't worry, I will not put up the hilarious ones that involve privileged information. This one refers to last Friday's new Battlestar Galactica episode.

Jennifer
: oh!
one last thing
me:yes?
Jennifer: Adama and Roslin finally had sex
at the end of the episode
me: haha
how was that?
5:07 PM Jennifer: well, they didn't show it
that would have been nasty
they just showed them in bed
and she didn't have her wig on
and they were both very happy
me: they had sex and she was bald?
Jennifer: yep
5:08 PM but it was sweet
me: ok, good to know
Jennifer: I'm glad they didn't show it happening though ;)
ok, go take a shower
5:09 PM

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ha ha...too funny. I'm going to have to be more careful with what I say when we chat now! ;)