Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GREing


Welp, I took my GRE. I got a 750 on Verbal; the 99th percentile starts at 740, so I'm pretty pleased with that. Although, for the record, every such assessment I've ever taken has actually failed to measure my ability - I max them out, which means I'm not getting an actual sense of where I am. One day it would nice to know exactly what increment of 1% I fall into . . . . Math was a particularly dreadful episode in the ongoing saga of Lisa-only-studies-math-when-she-has-to. Sad days. Not reporting that score, but the math on this test is super-duper easy so don't be worried if you have to take it! Just study for oh - four hours would have helped, I bet.

Anyway, I'm nicely above what I need for CU Denver's Public Affairs school, so that's all fine. And done! My LSAT students are about to take the October LSAT too, so my life is freeing up a bit. I'm excited to be able to focus more energy on my two Planning classes - I'm loving them, the lectures, the readings, all great. It's a good fit.

Sam is running up and down the stairs and wants to know why I love the internets more than a real live kitty, so I should run. I hope you like the pic - it's by this artist on Etsy, love her work. Colorado native!

No comments: