Monday, October 06, 2008

But not as cute as Pushkin


I'm working through the Gilmore Girls for the second time, and I'm in the middle of one my favorite seasons. Logan is telling Rory to call him Master and Commander and there a lots of shots of Luke lying around in bed with Lorelai with his shirt off. Good, good season. Everything will get all screwy soon, but there will be a pink Birkin bag. Etc. So happy. Right now I'm doing homework and watching the episode referenced in the post title. I watched one of my all time top two episodes the other day: You jump, I jump, Jack.


I want to have a party where people can't use the letter e, drink champagne, dress up in ball gowns and bungee jump hand in hand holding umbrellas . . . .

Ooh wait!

Real time update: Logan and his friend are fake fighting in a Yale classroom over Rory! Finn has entered in a policeman costume and is breaking it up . . . he's lecturing her . . . the 16 year old prospie is there . . . oh, that was beautiful.

And now - Paris is speed dating! Ahahaha, she talks like my internal monologue when I have low blood sugar. It's good that people can't read minds, really. "I don't see one person in this room who shouldn't be sterilized immediately."

Ok, I have to actually just do homework. Lame. Bye bye.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh man, that *was* a brilliant season. I miss that show.

Amanda said...

I'm re-watching Gilmore Girls too! And I'm just starting season 5 too! Just an extremely clever show. It's fun to share it with my husband (who doesn't like to admit in public that he loves it).