Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oops, I'm a bad person

Well, I'm re-reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, and I have to say that I do not like the way the book is written. So I'm a bad person. I also don't like chocolate ice cream. There you go.


More later.


Oh - I will be hosting/coordinating/enjoying my first event tomorrow night - a Scotch tasting for 100 business alums and their guests. There will be a real live Scottish man with an accent and a kilt! Yay! Also free drinks and dessert. :-) So far I enjoy event planning, although I would love to someday shape policy and come up with lots of ideas for a nonprofit . . . it'll come. Patience, grasshopper. Please let me know if you hear of any crazy cool environmental volunteering I can do!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Yes, I am a bad person too - I did not really enjoy 100 years of Solitude - for awhile I thought it was because I was forced to read it - but then I re-read it after high school and enjoyed it even less - should be renamed to 100 years of reading....

Jennie said...

You ARE a bad person! You don't like chocolate ice cream?! Sacrilege!!